Wednesday 17 April 2013

Reading the SwissIndo docs

I spent 2 hours reading all of the SwissIndo documents from the most recent post.

With translation issues, jargon, and legalese I really don't know what the story is.  I'm glad to hear that the OPPT team is taking a long hard look at it.  I look forward to seeing how it develops.

I did get some things from reading it:

- there are some exciting possibilities in this offer and I have asked Brian if there will be a "play x play" description of what the documents mean and what process is happening.

- this is an example of transparency.  There is a lot of specific info in the documents that I would "normally" expect to be kept confidential.  Even if I don't know what it all means, at I least have the opportunity to know that it exists, learn what I am able to learn, and be able to ask questions.

- OPPT is highly regarded by the owner of the SwissIndo funds.  If I understood it correctly, he has the intention to sign the funds over to the OPPT trust.

- when Heather talks about our value being Absent Limits, I see that in the size of the numbers the documents reveal.  We are of infinite value.

I have to pinch myself sometimes when I think about "little me" knowing about and being part of a turning point on Earth and in the Universe.  I feel lucky to be living at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment