Sunday 24 March 2013

Universal Value Exchange

Today Heather released a new document about the Universal Value Exchange tool.  See this document here
http://americankabuki.blogspot.ca/2013/03/i-m-power-im-power-ucc-filing-march-24.html

Wow, this document is exciting.  Again, I think it is important to read it out loud (several times) to get the full energetic impact.  After I read it the first time, I was flying high and felt like singing and dancing :-)

I have been waiting all week for some kind of shift in me and/or out there.  It has been a long week because I felt like I was on the brink of a breakthrough after last Monday's Freedom Reigns show.  As I said to a friend, I feel like a race horse just before they open the starting gate - all worked up and no way to get going!

And the starting pistol goes ---------BANG!




No comments:

Post a Comment