Wednesday 13 March 2013

Radio Shows this Week

If you listened to the radio shows this week you were taken to a new level with OPPT & CVACs.

For those of us who have been listening and reading for a while I think the message is clear.  To fully grasp and access my own energy/value, I need to raise my vibration so that I can tap into absolute data at any time.  Eventually, this will also enable me to exchange my energy/value directly without needing an exchange medium like gold or money.

Each of us needs to make this transition to a higher vibration so that we can fully co-create at our full potential.

In the mean time, it looks like there will be some kind of transitional treasury access and we should know what that will look like in 2-3 weeks (maybe sooner).  It isn't clear what the timeline will be for practical use of the system.  Heather is working hard to get it done.  She wants to get this completed so that she can get on with co-creating in other domains which interest her.

If you are new to this whole topic, then I imagine this week's shows muddied the water a little.  Go to the OPPT website and read the key documents to get a foundation.  Stay tuned because the next 2-3 weeks will be amazing.

Much Love
Anaya

No comments:

Post a Comment