Sunday 31 March 2013

Overturning Current Physics Theory

I finally had time to watch this video which was posted by AK a few days ago.  Holy Cow!!!

This is absolute data about physics and it effects everything we know about how things work.  As I watched it I totally got the "As above, so below" concept in a new and deeper way.  I'm have not been good at math or physics in school but this is presented in a way that was really easy to understand.  I recommend it for everyone - especially for kids in jr & sr high school.

I'm really excited to see what is promised for early 2013 in terms of technology release.

This is the first of an anticipated 7 part series.  Parts 1, 2, and 3 have been released and I have watched all three.  Now I'm excitedly anticipating part 4........

Primer Fields Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EPlyiW-xGI

No comments:

Post a Comment