Wednesday 13 March 2013

Next Meetup

We have set a date for the next meetup, March 24 at 2 pm.  We didn't pick a place because we wanted to have a more private setting which none of us who were present were able to provide.

I have had an e-mail suggesting we may have a location in the near future.  The e-mailer didn't like the Starbucks location and I wonder how many other people didn't come because of that.

If you have comments, suggestions, or offerings, please post them below or send an e-mail.  Neither Patrick or I have any ego need to be in charge.  We just got the ball rolling.  Its all about co-creation and each of us adds to the whole.  Lets create a great OPPT Calgary community.

I'm looking forward to the next meeting.

Much Love
Anaya




1 comment:

  1. Hi, wondering if you've had success at setting up meetings and generally what the reaction has been to the blog and to your energy. I'm going to be in the okanagan area soon working on this... we need many of us. How's it been? If you don;t want to discuss over comments, I can email etc. J

    ReplyDelete