Wednesday 27 February 2013

Collective Imagination Feb 26 - Recording & Some Notes

Here is the link to the recording of the Feb 26 radio show
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thecollectiveimagination/2013/02/27/the-collective-imagination--2627-feb-2013

Some of the topics covered:
  • You don't have to file any UCC documents.  It is DONE
  • New versions of the Courtesy Notice (CN) are being created to serve more specific situations
  • Oppt-in website will soon have an area where we can support other people by sending CNs related to their particular situation  Eg. for Patrick Middleton
  • End Game
  • Absolute Data is the key to enforcement
  • Eternal Heart and akashic records
  • Work continuing on Disclosure
  • Make sure you read and understand the OPPT definitions posted this past week
  • Callers Q & A
One of my personal take-aways from this call is that I can only understand the ideas and communications which are at or below my own level of awakening.  To understand more, I need to spend time BEing and DOing in alignment with who I AM.  I need to do my inner work to raise my vibration.
Anaya



No comments:

Post a Comment